These decadent Triple Chocolate Snickers Cookies are bursting with rich chocolaty flavor in each perfectly soft and chewy bite, while chunks of melted Snickers swim throughout!
Do you remember that time in your life when you served as grandma’s chief baking assistant? You were fairly convinced she couldn’t whip up a batch of cookies without you, even though in reality all you did was lick raw cookie dough off the beater, and occasionally sneak a raw cookie off the baking sheet. If grandma fed you a product containing raw eggs today she is liable to get hauled up by Child Protective Services.
Though, grandma would look pretty badass with a prison tattoo.
Grandma’s cookies were famously delicious, mostly because they were made with love. However, my Triple Chocolate Snickers Cookies are made with gooey melted Snickers. Snickers trumps love.
If grandma gets too distraught over this, I recommend eating raw cookie dough. It always made me feel better. Luckily for her, my edible Edible M&M’s Cookie Dough recipe is egg free, so it’s completely safe to indulge!
This Triple Chocolate Snickers Cookies recipe is the same cookie I used as the base for my Loaded SNICKERS® Cookie with Peanut Butter Frosting recipe. However, since it is honestly one of the best cookies I’ve ever eaten I wanted to feature it in it’s own standalone recipe.
I used these non-stick baking mats to make these Triple Chocolate Snickers Cookies. They are perfect for baking cookies because they are not only non-stick, but they make clean up a breeze since the mats are dishwasher safe. Non-stick baking mats are fairly inexpensive as well, making them a good addition to any kitchen.
The above links are affiliate links. Any Amazon purchases made through these links help support FoxValleyFoodie.com at no additional cost to you.
Triple Chocolate Snickers Cookies
- 1 stick butter softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour sifted
- ¼ cup cocoa powder sifted
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chocolate chips melted
- 12 Fun Size Snickers Bars chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat sugar and butter together in a bowl until light and creamy. ~8 minutes.
- Add egg and vanilla, and continue beating until well incorporated.
- Mix together flour, cocoa, and baking soda and add to the mixture, continuing to beat,
- Add melted chocolate and mix further.
- Add chopped Snickers and stir just enough to incorporate without smashing the pieces.
- Let dough chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Scoop out ~2 tbsp cookie dough and roll it into a ball, then place on parchment lined baking sheet, leaving room for the cookies to flatten and expand.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
If you enjoyed reading my Triple Chocolate Snickers Cookies recipe then you should probably like me on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest too. That’s what I would do at least, because if you don’t get to know me but you still use my recipe it is kind of like taking candy from a stranger, and your mom taught you not to do that. Don’t disobey your mom, subscribe to Fox Valley Foodie today.