These Parmesan Baked Artichoke Hearts are splashed with lemon juice then dusted with seasoned breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese for an effortless appetizer that can be baked right in your oven!
Remodeling your whole house enlightens you to skills you never knew I had. For example, I have discovered my greatest remodeling skill is the uncanny ability to completely underestimate how long it will take to complete a project. It is just a gift I have. I just want this house to be complete so I can get back to cooking. In the meantime, I am gravitating to easy recipes like these Baked Artichoke Hearts.
Though these are an ideal party appetizer, I pretty much ate them all for supper the other night! They only take a few minutes to prepare, and then you simply bake them in the oven. This freed me up to continue my projects while they cooked.
I purchased whole artichoke hearts in a can and then sliced them in half lengthwise, however, you can purchase halved artichoke hearts, which would make this recipe even easier. I also prefer to use Italian breadcrumbs when baking artichoke hearts, however, you can certainly use Panko instead if you prefer.
A typical 9×13″ baking pan is perfect for this recipe, however, there is no reason you can’t use a jellyroll pan instead if you need. Using nonstick baking mats is a great hack too, since you won’t have to worry about your artichoke hearts sticking.
The above links are affiliate links. Any Amazon purchases made through these links help support FoxValleyFoodie.com at no additional cost to you.
Parmesan Baked Artichoke Hearts
- 2, 14 oz cans Halved Artichoke Hearts (drained)
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1/3 cup Italian Breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay artichoke hearts cut-side up in a 9×13 baking dish.
- In small bowl mix together garlic, olive oil and lemon juice then spoon evenly over artichoke hearts.
- In separate bowl mix together breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dust evenly over all artichokes.
- Place in oven for 20 minutes and breadcrumbs are golden brown.
- Remove from oven, let cool slightly and serve.
If you enjoyed my Parmesan Baked Artichoke Hearts recipe then you should probably like me on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest too. That’s what I would do at least, because if you don’t get to know me but you still use my recipe it is kind of like taking candy from a stranger, and your mom taught you not to do that. Don’t disobey your mom, subscribe to Fox Valley Foodie today.