This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameDayGlory #CollectiveBias
Chips are stocked, salsa and soda are in the fridge, and you have enough candy to last all four quarters, but you haven’t even made anything yet! When your friends come over for the Big Game they will be expecting appetizers and desserts to soften the blow of each interception their quarterback throws, and each missed tackle on 3rd and 10. Luckily, I have you covered with the most decadent, over-the-top SNICKERS® Brownies with Peanut Butter Frosting that you have ever tried. It won’t make your team play any better, but it certainly can make the taste of victory that much sweeter!
After taking one bite of my SNICKERS® Brownies my co-worker said she got goose bumps. Yeah, with fudgy brownies fused with a layer of chopped SNICKERS® and a generous slathering of my peanut butter frosting, they are really that good!
I picked up everything I need for my Game Day celebration at Walmart. There is a large candy display near the front of the store where you will find Skittles® XL 41 oz, and SNICKERS® Minis 40oz for your party, as well as Pepsi™ 20 oz. bottles chilling in the cooler nearby. You can find TOSTITOS® Scoops Party Size, and TOSTITOS® Medium Chunky Salsa located in the chip aisle.
With a bounty of snacks like this you may be tempted to get creative with your Game Day spread, like some of my friends did. You can vote for your favorite snack stadium in the widget below for a chance to win a $100 Walmart eGift card or Xbox One! Also, be sure to share your snack stadium creations on Instagram using #gamedayglorysweepstakes.
My SNICKERS® Brownies with Peanut Butter Frosting recipe will fit perfectly into an 8”x8” brownie pan, but I suspect they will not stay in there long! You may want to make a double batch!
Be sure you sprinkle the SNICKERS® onto the brownies immediately after they are removed from the oven. This will ensure the SNICKERS® chunks melt slightly and fuse themselves with the brownies. However, you will want to wait for the mixture to cool completely before the frosting is added so it doesn’t melt.
SNICKERS® Brownies with Peanut Butter Frosting
- ½ cup Butter melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 30 SNICKERS® minis chopped
- ¼ cup butter softened
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons milk or as needed
- Combine melted butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add cocoa, flour, baking powder and combine thoroughly.
- Place brownie mixture in a greased 8x8" baking pan and set in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes, or until done. (when poking the center of the brownies a toothpick should come out slightly moist with some crumbs)
- Immediately upon taking brownies out of the oven sprinkle chopped SNICKERS® evenly in a layer over the top of the brownies and allow brownies to cool completely.
- Once cooled spread frosting evenly over the top, allowing it to fill in the crevices between the SNICKERS®.
- Cut and serve.
- Using a hand mixer combine butter and peanut butter and begin to gradually add confectioners sugar.
- Slowly incorporate milk to prevent frosting from being overly thick as sugar is being added.
- Mix frosting for up to three minutes to lighten it.
If you enjoyed my SNICKERS® Brownies with Peanut Butter Frosting recipe then you should probably like me on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest too. That’s what I would do at least, because if you don’t get to know me but you still use my recipe it is kind of like taking candy from a stranger, and your mom taught you not to do that. Don’t disobey your mom, subscribe to Fox Valley Foodie today.