This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc. All opinions are my own, as always. #BrighTENtheSeason
When I was younger, one of the biggest treats for me was getting a glass of punch at holiday gatherings. It was fizzy like soda, creamy like sherbet, and tasted fruity like juice! What wasn't too love?! Slurping down frothy sips of my aunt's sherbet punch was almost better than opening presents! OK, well, not really. Let's be honest, nothing was better than opening presents!
Once I got older I asked my aunt for the recipe, and she gladly obliged. Her Easy Sherbet Punch is such a fantastically simple recipe that can effortlessly be modified to fit anyone's taste. Plus, you can't really screw it up! You are just pouring ingredients together. The closest you can come to wrecking the recipe is accidentally knocking a 1 liter container of juice off the table, onto the floor, and bursting all over the entire dining room in one fantastic explosion! Not that I did that. On Thanksgiving. This year. Errrr....
Luckily, I picked up extras while I was shopping at Target for 7UP®. I love that they recently added a grocery section to their store in the mall!
Next time you are shopping at Target, make sure you bring your coupons... or better yet, your Ibotta.com app on your smartphone! You can unlock cash back rebates before you shop and get cash back just by taking pictures of your receipt!
- Save $.75 when you buy two 2-liter bottles (varieties include: 7UP®, A&W®, Canada Dry® Ginger Ale, RC® Cola, Sundrop®, Sunkist® Orange, Squirt®, Country Time®, Diet Rite®, Vernors®, Cactus Cooler® and Hawaiian Punch®)
- Save $2.00 when you buy four 12-pack cans (varieties include: 7UP®, A&W®, Canada Dry® Ginger Ale, RC® Cola, Sundrop®, Sunkist® Orange, Squirt®, Country Time®, Diet Rite®, Vernors®, Cactus Cooler®, Hawaiian Punch® and Tahitian Treat)
For this recipe I used real fruit juice, which doesn't make the punch as vibrant in color, but I really do like the more natural flavor. I particularly like pairing real fruit juices with 7UP®, as it is reminiscent of a deliciously frothy cocktail! However, if you are going after that classic red/pink punch color, artificial fruit juices will give you the deeper color you are looking for.
Easy Sherbet Punch with Real Fruit Juice
- 2 pt . Rainbow fruit sorbet
- 1 liter fresh fruit juice any tart flavor (cherry, raspberry, cranberry, pomegranate)
- 2 liters 7UP®
- Combine all chilled ingredients into a large punch bowl and serve.
Want more recipe inspiration with your favorite drinks? Find more ideas from these perfect holiday moments.
If you enjoyed my Easy Sherbet Punch with Real Fruit Juice recipe then you should probably like me on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest too. That’s what I would do at least, because if you don’t get to know me but you still use my recipe it is kind of like taking candy from a stranger, and your mom taught you not to do that. Don’t disobey your mom, subscribe to Fox Valley Foodie today.