Creamy Mushroom and Swiss Stuffing
This Creamy Mushroom and Swiss Stuffing is a decadent side dish that is quick and easy to throw together. You've never had stuffing like this!
- 6 oz Stove Top Stuffing (or similar brand)
- 1 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 10.5 oz Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 5 tbsp butter, divided
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
Saute mushrooms in 1 tbsp of butter until tender.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Add stuffing (including seasoning packet), chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, 4 tbsp of melted butter, and baby bella mushrooms into a baking dish and stir to combine.
Top with Swiss cheese.
Bake uncovered in oven till cheese is melted and beginning to brown, ~30 minutes.
Remove from oven, let cool slightly and serve.