Grilled Chipotle Chicken Salad with Lime and Cilantro
The smoky grilled goodness of chicken off the Weber and the distinctive deep flavor of chipotle peppers married together by mayo and a myriad of crunchy vegetables… This grilled chipotle chicken salad is everything that is good about summer smashed between a bun!
Servings: 6 servings
- 4 cups Shredded Grilled or Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 Celery Stalk diced
- 2 Green Onions chopped
- ¼ cup diced Red Onion
- ¼ cup chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 2 in Chipotle Peppers Adobo minced
- 2 teaspoons Adobo Sauce
- ¾ cup Mayo
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice about half a lime
- Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
Shred the chicken and place in a large bowl.
Add vegetables to the bowl with chicken.
In smaller bowl add wet ingredients and seasonings and combine thoroughly.
Pour mayo mixture over shredded chicken mixture and toss to evenly coat.
Serve on top of buns with additional cilantro as desired.