Chicken Pita Sandwich
This chicken pita sandwich is loaded with fresh vegetables and tender chunks of chicken tossed in a bright and tangy sauce.
- 4 pita pockets
- 12 ounces cooked and cooled chicken (approximately 1 rotisserie chicken)
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 medium cucumber (sliced)
- 2 roma tomatoes (sliced)
- 1/4 medium red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup mixed spring greens
Chop or shred the chicken and toss with mayo and red wine vinegar. Add a few grinds of fresh ground black pepper.
Load chicken into pita pockets along with cucumber slices, tomatoes, onion, and greens. Serve immediately.
Calories: 264kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 392mg | Potassium: 219mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 294IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 1mg