Smoked Salmon Dip
This Smoked salmon dip recipe is bursting with bright accents of lemon and dill intermingled with tender bits of smoky salmon.
- 8 ounces cream cheese (warmed to soften)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 8 ounces smoked salmon (shredded or minced)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Bagel chips, gourmet crackers, or toasted bread
In medium bowl whisk to combine cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, and soy sauce.
Add all remaining ingredients, mix further to combine, taste for salt and adjust as needed.
The dip can be served immediately but the flavor is best when stored in the refrigerator overnight.
Serve with bagel chips, crackers or toasted bread,
Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 295mg | Potassium: 73mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 330IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg