Cucumber Tomato Salad
Spiked with the bright flavor of mint and generous crumbles of feta cheese, this cucumber tomato salad is loaded with freshness in every bite!
Servings: 4 servings
- 3 cups coarsely chopped cucumbers (~1 pound)
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- ½ cup black olives (halved)
- 4 oz crumbled feta
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped mint
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 dash fresh ground black pepper
Whisk oil and lemon juice in a bowl.
Combine all remaining ingredients, season with salt and pepper and toss with dressing.
Use whatever tomatoes are in season. I use cherry tomatoes because they typically have more flavor than the other tomatoes purchased at a grocery store, however when tomatoes are in season I may use a chopped vine tomato.
IF YOU LIKED THIS RECIPE you will love my Broccoli and Bacon Salad as well!
Calories: 143kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 417mg | Potassium: 276mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 475IU | Vitamin C: 20.1mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 0.8mg