Hot Reuben Dip
This Hot Reuben Dip is perfect for your next party! It packs the tangy and delicious flavors of a Reuben sandwich into a creamy and cheesy dip!
Servings: 12 servings
- 16 oz sauerkraut (drained)
- 2 cups shredded Swiss Cheese
- 2 cups shredded corned beef
- 8 oz package of cream cheese (room temperature)
- ½ cup Thousand Island Dressing
- Toasted Rye bread or crackers for dipping
Combine all ingredients, minus crackers/bread, into saucepan and heat till melted. Stir occasionally.
It is ready to serve when all ingredients have melted together.
Serve hot with toasted rye bread or crackers.
You can use a slow cooker as well to heat this up and serve it. Expect it to take 1 ½ hours or longer to heat up.
IF YOU LIKED THIS RECIPE you will LOVE my Classic Taco Dip recipe!