Loaded Baked Potato Dip
Loaded baked potato dip is a phenomenal party appetizer brimming with smoky bacon, shredded cheese, green onions, and sour cream.
- 8 ounce package cream cheese (softened)
- 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- fresh ground black pepper
- McCain Dip'n Wedges for serving
Combine softened cream cheese and sour cream in a dish. Whisk until well blended.
Add all remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
Serve immediately or store in refrigerator until ready to use.
If you want this dip to be thinner, add 2-4 additional tablespoons of sour cream.
This dip can be made a few days in advance if needed. The flavors will continue to meld, however, the bacon will soften.
IF YOU LIKED THIS RECIPE check out my Jalapeno Popper Dip as well!
Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 311mg | Potassium: 126mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 699IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 161mg | Iron: 1mg