This irresistibly creamy clam dip is loaded with tender clam, bright splashes of lemon juice, and bold seasonings that your party guests will love!
- 6.5 ounce canned minced clams (juice drained and reserved)
- 8 ounce package cream cheese (softened)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 4 dashes Tabasco Sauce (or similar hot sauce)
- Hearty bread, chips, or crackers for serving
Mix together softened cream cheese and 2 teaspoons of reserved clam juice.
Add all remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
The dip will thicken up as it refrigerates, you can add more clam juice to adjust the thickness to your desired consistency.
Serve with hearty bread, kettle chips, or crackers.
Calories: 67kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 79mg | Potassium: 30mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 260IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 0.1mg