Whiskey Steak Marinade
Boldly infused with Evan Williams, this whiskey steak marinade saturates your grilled steak with sweet & savory flavor in each tender bite!
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Evan Williams Honey Whiskey
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 clove Garlic (smashed)
- 1 tablespoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
Combine all ingredients in a dish and pour into a gallon storage bag, along with two steaks, and seal shut.
Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or up to overnight.
Remove steaks from the marinade and cook your preferred way.
Calories: 747kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 48g | Fat: 59g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 137mg | Sodium: 1210mg | Potassium: 769mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 35IU | Vitamin C: 2.5mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 5.2mg