Cold Spinach Artichoke Dip
Cold spinach artichoke dip is a versatile appetizer that is great for spreading on toasted bread, crackers, or pita chips.
- 12 ounces package frozen Spinach (thawed & chopped)
- 2, 14 ounce cans Artichoke Hearts (drained & chopped)*
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
Warm cream cheese by setting the unopened package in warm water for 5 minutes, or open and microwave in a bowl.** While warming cream cheese, squeeze all excess liquid from spinach.
Mix cream cheese, sour cream, and mayo together and then combine with all remaining ingredients.
The dip can be served immediately, but the flavor is best when it is allowed to meld in the refrigerator overnight.
Serve with toasted bread or crackers.
* Canned artichokes typically come in 14-ounce cans and yield and yield approximately 8 ounces of artichokes when the liquid is drained. You can substitute 16 ounces of frozen artichoke hearts instead if desired.
**Warming the cream cheese makes it easier to incorporate with other ingredients.
This dip can also be served warm by heating in the microwave.
IF YOU LIKED THIS RECIPE you will love my Rotel Sausage Dip!
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 287mg | Potassium: 103mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 3040IU | Vitamin C: 7.1mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 0.7mg