Cold Crab Dip
This cold crab dip is effortless to prepare and loaded with real crab meat. This easy dip is the perfect party appetizer.
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese (softened)
- 3 tablespoons Mayo
- 2, 6 ounce cans Fancy Lump Crab Meat (drained)
- 2 Green Onions (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground Black Pepper
- 1 dash Franks Red Hot Sauce (to taste)
- 1 dash of Salt
Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix to combine.
Taste for salt and adjust as needed.
Crab dip can be enjoyed right away, but the flavor is best if allowed to meld in the refrigerator overnight.
Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 390mg | Potassium: 112mg | Vitamin A: 335IU | Vitamin C: 3.1mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 0.4mg