Crock Pot Mississippi Crack Chicken Sandwiches
Crock Pot Mississippi Crack Chicken Sandwiches are a creamy twist on the classic Mississippi Roast that couldn't be simpler to prepare.
- 3 lbs chicken breast (can substitute other chicken meat)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 1 oz ranch seasoning packet
- 1 1/4 oz au jus dry mix packet
- 1/3 cup sliced pepperoncinis (plus more for serving)
Place chicken into the slow cooker and top with cream cheese, butter, ranch and au jus seasoning and pepperoncinis.
Cook on high for 4 hours, or until chicken is tender and easily shredded. (Alternatively, cook on low 6-8 hours)
Shred chicken and fully incorporate with other ingredients.
Serve on hamburger buns with additional pepperoncinis.