Million Dollar Dip
Million dollar dip is loaded with smoky bacon, Cheddar cheese, green onions, and the lively crunch of slivered almonds swimming in a rich and savory dip.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 1/2 cup cooked & chopped low sodium bacon (~7 slices)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions chopped small (~1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Suace
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Ritz crackers, tortilla chips, or potato chips
Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crispy. Remove and place on paper towels to drain and cool off. Chop into crumbles.
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. It is best if you allow the flavors to meld together in the refrigerator for a few hours, but it can be served immediately as well.
Serve with ritz crackers, tortilla chips, or potato chips.
Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 333mg | Potassium: 94mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 320IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 189mg | Iron: 1mg