Baked Spaghetti and Meatballs
This cheesy baked spaghetti and meatballs recipe is a delicious twist on the classic family favorite, and just as easy to prepare!
- 12 oz spaghetti (cooked according to package instructions)
- 28 oz pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 pound ground beef (recommend 80/20)
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 cup parsley finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Prepare the meatballs by gently crumbling beef into a bowl and combining with all ingredients. Form into golf ball-sized balls and place on a baking sheet.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake meatballs for 20 minutes.
While meatballs are baking prepare the spaghetti noodles according to package instructions and warm the pasta sauce.
Remove meatballs from oven and toss with noodles and sauce and place in a 2-quart baking dish. Top generously with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
Place baking dish in the oven for 20 minutes, or until cheese has melted to your liking.
Calories: 590kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 1363mg | Potassium: 841mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1060IU | Vitamin C: 12.6mg | Calcium: 263mg | Iron: 4.4mg