This creamy Russian dressing recipe is effortless to prepare and is perfect for topping sandwiches, salads, or even dipping fries!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce (or to taste)
Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine.
The sauce can be enjoyed immediately, however, the flavor is best when it melds overnight in the refrigerator. Store in a sealed container.
Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 371mg | Potassium: 73mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 180IU | Vitamin C: 1.4mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 0.2mg