Ham Salad is a deli classic that is great for spreading over toast and crackers or make into a flavorful sandwich. If you have leftover ham in your fridge this can be prepared in minutes!
- 3 cups ground Ham (leftover ham works great)
- 2 hard boiled Eggs (diced)
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons minced Celery
- 3 tablespoons minced Onion
- 2 tablespoons Sweet Pickle Relish
- 1 tablespoon Yellow Mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground Black Pepper
- 1 pinch Cayenne
Run ham through a meat grinder on a medium grinding plate, or chop finely in a food processor to create small chunks of ham.
Add ham into a bowl with all remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
Serve as a sandwich or with crackers.
Ham salad can be enjoyed right away, however, the flavor is best if allowed to rest in the refrigerator overnight.
Calories: 382kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 115mg | Sodium: 257mg | Potassium: 243mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 125IU | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1.9mg